Connecting to Our Services
Check with your builder that your new dwelling meets Lancelin South Water Service Supply Connection Requirements, located in Forms and Documents – Form 5, for
potable, non-potable and sewerage before submitting your plans.
*In addition, please check that your new dwelling has met our “Design Guidelines” and “Building Near Services” requirements. These documents are available from the Lancelin South Pty Ltd web site.
You will need to send the following documents to Lancelin South Water, PO BOX 60, Lancelin, WA, 6044
- Residents Water Service Connection Application Form located in Forms and Documents – Form 6
- 1 copy of your site plan and
- 1 copy of your floor plans
Lancelin South Water will assess your application to confirm:
- Connections are available to service your dwelling
- You have met the requirements for service supply connection
- Your plans comply with the relevant Acts and By-Laws
Pay your invoice
Lancelin South Water will arrange for your services to be connected by a licenced plumber.